Welcome to our first grade website!

Take a peek at all the great things we are doing.

View photos, upcoming events, and more.

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Have A Great Summer!


Thank You
I can't believe that today is the last day of school. The year has gone by so quickly. I have enjoyed working with your children each and every day this year! Thank you for making this year a wonderful year. I appreciate all of our parent volunteers, you made the year extra special! I wish all of you a happy, relaxing, and safe summer! Please stop by and say hello next year!

A Year In First Grade
I have put together an end of the year gift for you, a video memory book of our year. It has highlights from our year together. I hope that it will remind you of all the great memories you made in first grade.

Love,
Mrs. Johnson

                     
A Year In First Grade -Large from Melissa Johnson on Vimeo.

Congratulations! You are officially 
Second Graders!

No comments:

Post a Comment