Welcome to our first grade website!

Take a peek at all the great things we are doing.

View photos, upcoming events, and more.

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, June 8, 2018

A Big Thank You & Last Day Fun!


Thank You!
I can't believe that today is the last day of school. The year has gone by so quickly. I have enjoyed working with your children each and every day this year! They have grown so much! I am inspired by their love of learning, wonder, and curiosity! May they always keep that passion and excitement to learn! It has been my privilege to be their teacher! They have brought me many smiles and happy memories over the course of the year! Thank you to all of you for making this year a wonderful year. I appreciate all of our parent volunteers, you made the year extra special! I wish all of you a happy, relaxing, and safe summer! Please stop by and say hello next year!

Summer Birthdays
This week, we celebrated all of our June, July, and August birthdays. Happy birthday to Ben, Mackinzie, Miko, Ellie, Josie, and Charlie F! We hope that you all had/have very special birthdays on your special day!



























Happy Birthday
We also celebrated Ryelan and Jacob’s birthday recently. Happy birthday to you!













Last Day Highlights
Here are a few highlights from our last day together. I hope that it will remind you of the fun memories we made today! 


Watching our End of The Year Video! I sent a link to your emails! I hope you enjoy the video! So many wonderful memories!











Enjoying playing board games with everyone! We had such a fun morning!

Congratulations You're Officially Second Graders! 
I wish you all the luck next year as you begin your Second Grade journey! 



No comments:

Post a Comment