Welcome to our first grade website!

Take a peek at all the great things we are doing.

View photos, upcoming events, and more.

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Have A Great Summer!

Thank you
I can't believe that today is the last day of school. The year has gone by so quickly. I have enjoyed working with your children each and every day this year! Thank you for making this year a wonderful year. I appreciate all of our parent volunteers, you made the year extra special! I wish all of you a happy, relaxing, and safe summer! 

A Year In First Grade
I have put together an end of the year gift for you, a video memory book of our year. It has highlights from our year together. I hope that it will remind you of all the great memories you made in first grade.


A Year In First Grade from Melissa Johnson on Vimeo.

Happy Birthday
This week, we celebrated all of our June birthdays. Happy birthday to Johnny, Alexis, and Nate. We hope that you all have great birthdays later this month!





Congratulations!
You are officially 2nd graders. I am so proud of you!



No comments:

Post a Comment