Welcome to our first grade website!

Take a peek at all the great things we are doing.

View photos, upcoming events, and more.

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Hello First Graders!


Welcome to First Grade!

My name is Mrs. Johnson, and I will be your first grade teacher this year at Dryden! I can't wait to meet you and for you to see our first grade classroom. I have been hard at work setting up our room and decorating it for this year. I hope you’re as excited as I am! I know you are going to love first grade. You will leap into learning about things like collections, measurement, weather and so much more. We will also read fascinating stories, solve challenging math problems, and write. This year you will learn and grow so much! I can’t wait to meet you and your family!  We are going to have a frog-tastic year!



No comments:

Post a Comment