Welcome to our first grade website!

Take a peek at all the great things we are doing.

View photos, upcoming events, and more.

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, May 8, 2017

Teacher Appreciation Week

A VERY BIG THANK YOU!!!!

I wanted to take a moment to thank each and every one of you for making Teacher Appreciation week a very special one! I cannot begin to express my gratitude for the beautiful flowers, treats, cards, and gifts! Thank you so much! I feel so lucky to work with your children and you every day!




My flowers all made it home and my house looks beautiful! (I kept my orchid on my desk at work!) Thank you again - so very much!!



























***A special thank you to the PTA. The breakfast, lunches, and chocolate fountain were all delicious. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness!***

No comments:

Post a Comment