Welcome to our first grade website!

Take a peek at all the great things we are doing.

View photos, upcoming events, and more.

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, June 9, 2017

Have A Great Summer!

Summer Birthdays


This week, we celebrated all of our June, July, and August birthdays. Happy birthday to Wesley, Kenley, Connor, Will, Jeanie, and Jack! We hope that you all have very special birthdays on your special day!































Happy Birthday


We also celebrated Alex's birthday recently. Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Elyse as well, I'm sorry I forgot to post your picture near your birthday month.












Thank You!


I can't believe that today is the last day of school. The year has gone by so quickly. I have enjoyed working with your children each and every day this year! Thank you for making this year a wonderful year. I appreciate all of our parent volunteers, you made the year extra special! I wish all of you a happy, relaxing, and safe summer! Please stop by and say hello next year!


Last Day Highlights


Here are a few highlights from our last day together. I hope that it will remind you of the fun memories we made today!













A Year In First Grade

I have put together an end of the year gift for you, a video memory book of our year. It has highlights from our year together. I hope that it will remind you of all the great memories you made in first grade.
Love,
Mrs. Johnson



Please click here to go to the video!


Congratulations! You are officially 
Second Graders!



No comments:

Post a Comment